Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WILD 4 RED

So I'm Loving This Fall Trend. When I Was Younger It Made No Sense To Me But Now I'm More Mature I Find Red Lips Sexy, Sassy, And A Great Way To Fire Up Your Neutral Fall And Winter Make Up. Its A Simple Fix And Flair To Go From Some Nude Lips In The Day To Hot Fiery Red Lips At Night, Or Be A True Fashionista And Rock Them All Day Into The Night. I Have Seen Them Popping Up All Over The Streets & The Runway. So Here Is How I Wear Red Lips..


Lol..So The Red Lipstick I Am Currently In Love With Is Wet N' Wilds 911D (I Hate That They Don't Name Their Lipsticks....Lack Of Creativity). Anyhow This Is An Easily Accessible Lipstick You Can Pick It Up At Any CVS Where Is Where I Purchased Mine. It Cost About $2.99 + Tx Of Course, But Its Very Affordable And I Feel Quality Wise It Goes On Very Thick Or Matte I Guess It Would Be Called. It Does Not Have A Creamy Feel To It Like Some Lipsticks Do But I Don't Mind Since I Put On Lip Balm Before Applying The Lipstick And I Add A Clear Gloss On Top To Give It A Great Shine. I Think It's A Great Lipstick And Brand To Try. It's Affordable And The Color Is Great.
It's More Of A Deep Red Or Red Light Red Against My Skin. But Once I Add My Clear Gloss It Make The Perfect Red, I Feel For My Skin Tone. I Will Definitely Update You More As I Find More Wonderful Reds.
Hope This Was Helpful Luvs

No comments: