Saturday, September 17, 2011

MY INTRODUCTION

Hello There. I'm Keyana (TheExoticFashionista) & I Love Fashion. I Love Art. I Love Style. And I Love Creative Expression. So Much So That I Experience It, Participate In It, And Blog About It. I Reach Out There, Find It, And Share It. I'm Into Unique Style, Fashionable Trends, Rare Finds, And Classic Pieces. I Am Into Meeting, Viewing, And Associating With Those Who Have A True Sense Of Creativity And Boldness To Open The World To New Ideas In The Fashion World, To Blow The Old Away, Or To Simply Reflect On Classics Of The Fashion World.
I Will Be Documenting My Journey Into The Fashion World. Things I Like, Things I See, Things I Take Part In, Things I Experience, And Things That Are Trendy (Maybe Lol).
Our Generation Is A New One, A Creative One, We Are Vibrant & Talented, We Have Ideas That Have Not Yet Been Seen Or Done, And We Can Make Our Dreams Reality. We Are Bringing New Standards Into The Fashion World, And Emphasizing & Revamping The Old. We Are Here ,Open Minded And Headstrong And Starting Out Bringing Together An Awesome Combination Of Fashion, Photography, Design, Music And Busting Open New Doors.
Now, I Will Stop Typing And Let My Blog Speak For Itself (Through Words & Visual)
So In Closing Cheers To Fashion! Cheers To Our Generation! And Cheers To The Future!